Yesterday I took the day off of work for my own "day of rest" (that's what we called it in college). And why? Why not! I've been working at my job for 4 years now & any of my time has been taken on vacations to see my family or time when my family is visiting me here. I never get sick (and I won't knock on wood because it makes no difference!) so I don't get to take advantage of sick days. So I decided to just take a day off for myself. Just got to sleep in, watch tv, do minor housework, have lunch with Jeremy, & get to meet Jeremy's co-workers.
Today I'm back at work & I can definitely tell a difference! So if you are getting burnt out with your work place or whatever you do on a day to day basis, take a day off for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment