November has been a traveling month for us. The past 2 weekends were work-related. Now we're driving the 1000-mile drive (give or take a few) to North Carolina to spend Thanksgiving with my family.
We left yesterday at the worst possible time of day, just a little after 6:00. If you've ever driven in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, you know why that's such a bad time.
But we made it out alive. We originally were hoping to make it to Monroe, LA which is the eastern part of the state. Well, if we wanted to stop at midnight we could have. But after a long day of work & my sinuses still torturing me to make up for my years on Zyrtec, we wanted to sleep. So we found a little hotel called Southern Inn. Nothing fancy but served its needed purpose.
Jeremy feels good now that he actually got 8 hours of sleep, the first in a while for him. I've been awake since 4:45. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the sinus medicine I took at 4:00 yesterday & still kept me awake. But so far I'm ok. But I'm gonna be looking out for a Starbucks before I take over the driving.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment