I finally finished reading The Lord of the Rings! I first started well over a year ago & had made a very slow start with Fellowship of the Ring. It was just so hard to get into. But once things started happening, I kept going & flew right through The Two Towers. Return of the King has taken me a bit after taking a break so I could work on renewing my insurance license. But by 2:30pm today I finished it!
And how am I celebrating this great accomplishment? Tomorrow on New Year's Day Jeremy & I will watch the entire trilogy! That's all 3 extended versions! We've done it once before & I believe it's roughly 11 1/2 hours long! Call us crazy but what else are we going to do on possibly the last day off for a very long time?!
Now it's on to The Hobbit. At least I'll be able to have read this book before the movie comes out!
What a great way to finish out 2007!
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sooooo, how was the movie watching marathon?? :)
Michelle,
We actually still have the last half of Return of the King to watch. We slept in so we had a late start, plus stopped for a couple hours so Jeremy could run. Believe me, I'm disappointed we didn't finish it!
Post a Comment