I'll admit it. I'm not much of a chef. I want to be. It just doesn't come natural to me. But when I do find a good recipe that my husband loves, it just makes me feel so good. I liken it the same way we can make a man feel more "manly" by asking them to help us open a jar or some other hard task, getting complemented on my food makes me feel more like a woman.
Anyway . . . yesterday I made Jeremy's favorite meal. So I thought I would just share it today.
4 turkey thighs
6 red potatoes (with or without skins), cut in quarters
1 bag of baby carrots (or you can use regular carrots)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
2 T. of dried onion soup mix
1/3 cup of chicken broth
1/2 cup of flour
Put potatoes & carrots in crock pot. Put turkey thighs on top. Mix together remaining ingredients & pour over turkey. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
See, it's so easy & very yummy! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooo it is yummy!!!
Post a Comment