Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 21

Tomorrow is December 21. It’s a date that from April 12 to May 1 I looked forward to with great anticipation. But it’s a date that since May 2 I have dreaded with great sadness.

December 21 is the due date of my first baby.

I’m taking the day off from work so I can be home & deal with the emotion of the day in my own way. Jeremy also has the day off which I’m very thankful for. He gets every other Friday off because he works 9-hour days & I am so glad it falls on this Friday.

We’re going to try to keep ourselves busy for the day. We may try to go see Enchanted for a little bit of fun out of the house. Otherwise we just want to be together. With all we’ve gone through this year it has brought us even closer together.

As always, we just ask for prayer that we rely on the Lord’s strength & comfort.

No comments: