For the past year I've been keeping up with updates from my former church regarding the health of my former pastor, Pastor Phil Vos. You can see it here. He was dianosed with lukimeia in August of 2006. Recently we've seen that his condition was worsening & his time on earth was growing short. This morning I checked for updates & learned that he passed away on Friday, February 1 to be with the Lord.
The church that he pastored is in Hickory, NC. It has a Christian school for K-3 through 12th grade & is where I graduated high school (starting at 10th grade). It's been years now since I've visited the church. But if it wasn't for the distance I probably would be at the funeral this Friday.
Please keep his family & also the church family in your prayers as they grieve their loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment