If you've been keeping up with the summer Olympics, then you've heard about the U.S. men's team winning the 4 x 100 relay in swimming. That was a pretty awesome moment! And after the French had been talking smack, too! Jeremy & I were cheering in our living room as if we were right there. Well, watching it in HD sure makes you feel like you're right there!
It's moments like that that keep me watching the Olympics. And now that we have an HD TV & a DVR Jerermy & I are recording ALL of the Olympic coverage shown on NBC. We want to catch more moments like that shown on Sunday night.
Gymnastics has always been & probably always will be my favorite event. The men have crazy strength yet make competitions like the rings look so easy. And the women (or I should say girls because they're all so little) just flip around with such ease.
Here's a look back to the 1996 Atlanta Summer Olympics to what I think is one of the greatest moments in Olympic history. Even now when I watch it I still get choaked up.
USA! USA! USA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for making me cry this morning! I remember that one well. That was back when the girl's gymnastic team had some real grit. Another great moment was Mary Lou Rhetton.
Post a Comment