After searching around all morning for just the right video for today (which, by the way, is not taking place of my regular pick of the week video), I finally found one that gave me chills watching it. With all the pictures that you can find in most tribute videos, there's something about actually seeing video footage of the events of September 11, 2003. And seeing how the media prefers to not show us the "disturbing images" of that day, I feel that we should still see them so we can be reminded again of what was done to our country.
Even now, 7 years later, when I watch that plane hit the building & when I see the towers callapse to the ground, I still can't believe it's real. That's something we see done in movies with special effects. But it was very real.
Never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...great video. I don't think that I will ever forget that day. You could tell things were different even at school. Thanks for posting!
What a touching video....I started crying.
Thank you for posting it!
God Bless,
Dawn
Post a Comment