Friday, September 5, 2008

My Youtube Pick of the Week - Hot Pocket

To keep me posting at least once a week, I thought I'd post a youtube video each Friday. Most will probably be funny because we can always use a good laugh at the end of a long week.

My choice this week is probably my favorite comic routine. It's by Jim Gaffigan. Jeremy & I found him once by accident when we catch one of his stand-up routines on comedy central. We don't typically watch that channel but channel surfing led us there I guess. He comes off kinda dry but I think he's hilarious. He's is fairly clean, especially when you compare him to most comics.

Like I said, this is my favorite bit that he does. If you've ever eaten a Hot Pocket, then you can understand what he's talking about. By the way, since first seeing this video, I haven't eaten a Hot Pocket for fear of what it will do to me!

Edit: It was brought to my attention that the original video I posted was now taken down. It must be a government conspiracy trying to keep the truth of Hot Pockets from the public! Anyway, I searched & found another clip. Hopefully this one will not be stolen from us either.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

That's funny! Reminds me of the calzones at Bob Jones.

Anonymous said...

Never had one...but now I must!

TheMadMonk said...

Great. I try to view it and it says no longer available. You'll just have to do the routine for me next time we see one another.