Saturday, October 4, 2008

Taking a break

For those who've been checking my blog on any kind of a regular basis, you may notice I haven't been around much lately & that I failed to do my youtube video yesterday.

For an unknown amount of time I am taking a blogging hiatus. To say I've been in a funk is an understatement. This has been a very trying week for me & I just don't have it in me at this time to write about it. I have a lot on my mind right now - too much to even start on.

I just ask that when I or Jeremy pop into your head that you pray for us. Hard as some things are for us right now I've also got this gazzel-like determination (that's a Dave Ramsey term) & I want some answers & want some results.

When I feel ready & have better details I'll be back.

Until then . . .

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying for y'all. Let me know if I/we can help in any way. Love ya. :)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Praying for you guys!