Have you ever watched that show? I used to. Little by little though I lost interest. I liked seeing what the house looked like at the end. But I just got tired of the same sad stories that just seemed like the families were being exploited. I also learned how producers of the show are looking for particular types of families. It was on thesmokinggun.com & you can see the email here.
If you're a huge fan of that show, I'm sorry I just shattered your world.
Anyway, it looks like I'm gonna be watching at least one episode in the future. I learned this week that the show has come to Keller. You can read a little about the family here. And because I'm a master googler, I found the blog of the woman who nominated this family. She's posted some pictures already here.
She got to stand right next to Ty Pennington! AH!
They started on Wednesday & have to complete it in a week. So I'm thinking by next weekend we should be able to drive up & down Keller Hicks Rd. until we find it. And I have a feeling it will stand out above any other homes in that area. That whole area is currently blocked off so nosey people like me can't see what's going on.
But when I can get over there I'll get some pictures of the house & post them. So, again, sorry to the fans but I'm gonna post a spoiler. Hope it won't ruin the whole show for ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! :o)
I just wanted to let you know I wasn't the only one who nominated them...I was just one of many from my church that did, but thanks for sharing this on your blog - this is a VERY well deserving family!!!!
Post a Comment