We had Jeremy's parents & his aunt who's in town over for dinner last night. I took the opportunity to really cook. See, when you're dieting your meals are mostly cooked on the grill. Other than that are steamed veggies. And maybe bake a sweet potato. Pretty simple.
So I made a recipe I found that's low in calories, really simple, & so yummy. My mother-in-law & aunt-in-law (is that even a word?) loved it & wanted the recipe. Well, now they'll get it as well as any other readers I have.
1 T. butter (or more if it cooks away too fast)
garlic (I use about 1/4 t. of crushed garlic but you can use more if you really like garlic)
2 chicken breasts
salt & pepper
4 t. brown sugar
In a skillet saute garlic in butter. Salt & pepper chicken & cook in skillet on medium heat till cooked through. Once it's done, turn off heat. Spread 2 ts. of brown sugar on each chicken breast & let melt.
That's it! It's so easy & uses stuff I normally have in the kitchen already. Obviously if you are making dinner for more than 2 you will need to increase everything.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment