I've been introduced to a new favorite website. You have to check out thisiswhyyourefat.com!
There are maybe 10 pages or so of fatty, gross food after fatty, gross food. Jeremy & I were laughing so hard as we'd read through the ingredients.
A lot of people have come up with new combinations of McDonalds foods like the McSurf 'n Turf. There are a few on there that have come straight from the Texas state fair, like the fried grilled cheese sandwich (I bet that would be good!) & fried coke. And there are a lot of things wrapped in bacon. I especially love the chocolate-covered bacon. Come on, chocolate's great! Bacon's great! Why not combine the two?!
I have to point out a few of my personal favorites:
1. Meat cake - I'm wondering if my friend Lizardbreath would be about to make this kind of cake.
2. Taco Town Taco - This is from an SNL skit (that was actually funny) & I love it that someone actually made it. You can see the original clip on hulu if you search "taco town".
3. Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks - I'm not sure why but this one cracked me up.
4. McGangBand - Why? That's all I ask.
5. Pork Brains in Milk Gravy - This one topped them all. Just read the cholesterol count.
Hungry yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment