Monday, October 26, 2009

25 Weeks Pregnant!

How your baby's growing

Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.


I got to feel Shaylin real well this past week. One night I went to bed early & as soon as I laid down on my right side I could feel her. It seemed like she was trying to push against the bed. So I slid my hand under my side & just waited. Sure enough she started again & she was pushing against my hand. I loved it! I used to think that feeling a little person moving inside of me would just freak me out & give me visions of that one scene from Alien. But it doesn’t. It just makes me love this little girl more everytime I feel her.

No comments: