I don't have a hospital bag packed. I know what bags I'm taking but that's it. Then again, we have a half-painted nurersey right now. But give us a break! We moved to a new house in the middle of December & I can't do near the work on the house that I could 8 months ago.
Our goal is to have everything ready by 38 weeks. That means nursery done, pack 'n play set up in our room, car seat in car, bills paid in advance, & of course the hospital bag packed.
I'm wondering what all should I pack. There are some basics I know like extra socks (my feet get cold a lot), pajamas, going home outfit for Shaylin, & toiletries. Any other things that I may not think of since I'm a newbie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You might want to pack snacks for Jeremy (not sure what your hospital will have). Pack soon! You might go early. I think we got the car seat installed only a couple days before baby arrived. I was shocked to go early with my first, but it happens.
So excited for you!
Post a Comment