Monday, April 30, 2007

And she conceived . . .

Yes, it's true! I know most everyone knows by now but I failed to actually announce this on my blog. As of today I am 6 weeks, 3 days. The estimated due date is December 21. It will be a very exciting Christmas this year!
As for how I'm feeling, the first symptoms were cramping. Most were pretty light but some have been pretty intense. I'm calm about it because I know there's a whole lot of stretching going on in there to make way for a growing baby.
Fatigue set in. And I'm not talking about just being tired from a night with little sleep. I mean, I get out of breath from walking up the stairs at home!
I get hungry A LOT! Just needing to eat something every couple hours.
And my newest symptom that has set in: nausea. It started on Friday but Saturday was particularly rough. No puking. Just too queesy to do anything. I'm hoping that it only happens in the afternoon & evenings so I can at least make it to work fine in the mornings.
I set up a pregnancy journal with www.babycrowd.com. If I haven't sent you an invite on it yet, let me know & I'll hook you up! It's my extra way to keep everyone updated on this wonderful journey we are entering.
Please keep Jeremy & me in your prayers. We are still trying to take care of finances & now the timer has begun. Jeremy is still trying to find a better job so it won't be so difficult for us when I stop working. And pray for us as we soon step into parenthood that we are the Godly parents will want to be & that we raise our first child to glorify God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Toady!!!! That's so exciting!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Yes, please keep us updated! You'll be great parents!
We'll be praying.
Love ya!
Amy