

Kaylee had her hysterectomy last Friday & I saw that mothering instinct settle in me. She was shaking when we arrived to the vet & when I left her I drove to work crying. I was so worried that something would happen to her. After already going through one lost this year I couldn't bare the thought of another one, even if it is my dog. But 5:00 rolled around & we got to pick her up. That weekend she was very sleepy & laid around a lot. She didn't have much of an appetite but after going through surgery, who does? Yesterday we took her bandage off & she seems to be healing fine. She has bounced back to her normal, bouncy self as if nothing really happened. She does want to walk very badly & probably has cabin fever as she's had to be crated every day. But this Friday will be 14 days since the surgery so we plan to take her to the park. I'm just thankful that she is fine & doing well. I've always felt that God has blessed me with such a good dog for my first dog & never want to take her for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment