Well, not for me, but for Jeremy. We managed to finally pay off the leftover balance from last year so he can get some classes in again & try to finish up this degree. He's going to Dallas Baptist University which is a "Christian" college. I say that stressing the quotations. Definitely not like our days at BJU!
So right now he's doing a 2-week mini-term in an American History class. It's Monday - Friday 5:30 to 9:30. So, yeah, I've been missing him lately!
Then once the semester officially starts on Monday he has the following schedule:
Kinesiology - every other Monday & some online
Chemistry - every Tuesday & Thursday
Management - every Tuesday
Marriage & Family - every Thursday (I'd love to hear how this one goes!)
All this will total him 16 credits by Christmas. And will leave him 19 left! It's been a long road & as long as God keeps providing (well, we know He will!) he can be done by August of next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment