Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why?!

Please go to this link & read this article: http://www.nbc5i.com/news/14155555/detail.html?dl=mainclick

This just sickens me. I think what bothers me most about it is that she's not claiming that voices told her to do it. She did it because "she was mad at her husband". She's treating her own children like other women would to maybe a husband's TV for being mad at him. And these poor little girls can only ask "Why?!". And so do we.

Well, it's not because she's bipolar, as the article indicated & I'm sure her defense attorney will try to convince us of. It's the same thing I talk about in my Without Natural Affection post. She is just a wicked & evil person. But we all have this same sin nature. It's because of a sovereign & gracious God that I have been saved from the bondage of that nature!

No comments: