
Yep, Jeremy & I are looking forward to going to the Texas State Fair this Friday. We don't do rides though. Just not gonna put my life in the hands of a bunch of metal that's put together for a few weeks or with the doofus that operating it. And I'd like to keep down the food that I will consume. I found out that you can search the food on the website & get a map of all the food stands. So we'll be able to plan out our day around the food we want to eat. We'll probably split a lot of it so we can try more stuff. Yes, we are excited about the food, but at least we admit to it!
1 comment:
Hey look Big Tex has sponser...
Wait! share food? hmm I want to everything on my own... yummy turkey leg w/fried pickles, and root beer. (drools)
Post a Comment