Friday, December 14, 2007

Ugh!


That's how I feel.

I have an incredible immune system & rarely get sick. It's usually just once a year. Well, I didn't get sick last year so I got doubled up this year with my new-found sinus trouble & now with your typical winter cold.

I think it started because on Tuesday night I went caroling with the church out in the cold, wet air. I woke up Wednesday morning with a horrible sore throat. But today after going through 7 vanilla-flavored tea bags it doesn't hurt anymore. But I've got the cold, which is just miserable when you can't breath through your nose.

But as usual I can't seem to get sick enough to stay home from work. I keep checking my temperature but it stays in a healthy range. I know, it's odd to be disappointed but I get sick days that I never get to use.

Oh, and the above picture just cracked me up. Although sometimes I think that that little invention would actually come in handy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Someone from the south must have invented that contraption.