Thursday, January 31, 2008

Miami Auditions

People sang. Some good. Some bad.

I am just soooooo glad that there is only one more episode of auditions left. I'm so burnt out on auditions. There were some standouts. There was another rocker who sang "Simple Man" just awesome.

There's some controversy out there already about A.I. this season but I'm not going to get into it until the top 24 are revealed. But there are rumors out there that quite a few contestants aren't that "undiscovered" talent that the show boasts on finding. There are failed bands, failed record deals, & former contestants from other talent shows rumored to make the top 24. Sure some past A.I. contestants had some background in music beyond just singing in their high school musicals but record deals is a little too far.

But like I said, I won't get into it until I know who's made it & can have better information on it.

Next week's final audition episode is from Atlanta, GA.

No comments: