
No matter how much I vacuum & how much I brush her (which I will admit is not near as often as I should) I just can't seem to get up all this hair.
I kinda made the mistake back in the summer when I used a steam cleaner on the carpet. It worked great at pulling up huge white hairballs but then I sucked them up with my vacuum. Not a good idea! Wet dog hair will just clog the hose. I learned that the hard way. We have tried to unclog it the best we can but it just doesn't have the suction it used to.
So this weekend we went to Walmart & found a vacuum that says it's specifically for pets. And a product would never lie to me just to get me to buy it, right? Here's what I got:
Well, I tried it out & so far I am very happy with it. We compared it with the old one & it definitely made a difference. And now that I have a brush attachment that works I can pull up the hair on the stairs.
And if I can just stay in the habit of brushing & vacuuming on a better schedule the upcoming spring shedding might not be so bad.
And, sure, it's a pain having to deal with all this hair but how can you not love a dog this pretty?!

No comments:
Post a Comment