Yeah, I completely forgot to post about the girls yesterday. And now that 4 have been sent home I really don't feel like going through all 12 girls right now. Plus, I'm working on another post which is more fun for me! So I'll just sum it up real quick.
The girls were definitely better than the guys but still no one really blowing me away. Our favorite was Alaina Whitaker. She's only 16 & looks like Carrie Underwood (who won season 4). She had a cute personality but the judges for some reason weren't crazy about her. Maybe that's why she hasn't had any air time since her audition.
Carly Smithson is the Irish chick who had the flopped record that the show is just in love with. Well, she was saved for last as if she would be the best but wasn't. Sure, she'd been sick all week but I still wasn't impressed.
As for who went home, for the boys it was Colton Berry who's 18 & one of the young "flamboyant" ones & Garrett Haley who's 17 & looks like a girl. Totally expected them to go home. As for the girls it was Amy Davis (no air time since her audition) & Joanne Borgella the plus-sized model. No real shockers there.
So whatever theme they come up with for next week I hope it's better. The one thing I did like about the 60's theme was their costumes last night. I would SO do that for a costume party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh sure you'll dress like a go-go dancer form the sixties but not as princess Leia or Padame...
Post a Comment