Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We interrupt this blogging due to more important things going on in the blogger's life . . .

Yeah, I'm gonna take a break from the AI blogging. Frankly, I'm just bored with it. The guys sang last night & the theme was what I feared it would be: the 70s. No "Disco Inferno" but it's to me the worst decade for song choices. And it was just another boring night.

Other than that, Jeremy & I are going out of town tomorrow until March 11th. We are first flying to the Detroit, MI area to visit Jeremy's brother Jamey & his wife Jamie & their new addition to the family, Lincoln. He was born in November & we have yet to meet him. Then the following Wednesday we will fly from Detroit to Baltimore to visit Jeremy's sister Melissa & her husband Mark & their kids Meredith, Micaiah, & Meghan. Mark is a chaplain at Andrews Air Force Base.

So all the visiting time is really going to have my attention & little things like AI won't really matter.

Because we are leaving tomorrow I am a little overwhelmed with the packing that still needs to do. Let me tell ya! It's not easy packing for winterwear! It takes up so much more room. Today I have a meeting for work to be at from 1 to 2:30 & then I will run home to take Kaylee to the vet to update her shots & then be at church by 7:00. Hopefully I have enough to the finish all that needs to be done.

For so many reasons this is a much-needed vacation!

No comments: