I'm on Facebook. Jeremy's on Facebook. We've found a lot of high school & college friends on Facebook. We have family members on Facebook. Even friends at church are on Facebook. It's a great way for us to stay in touch with people, even if a lot of the people we talk to on there are people we've always been in touch with!
So if you're not a member of Facebook, then this video isn't going to be that funny to you.
This video has been around for a while but it's such a happy feel good song. The guys that did it have a bunch of other videos. I might just have to post a few of them in the future. They're clean & funny.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I used to meet girls hanging out at the mall, now I just wait for them to write on my wall" LOL!
Post a Comment