Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some Good Results

Just thought I'd give an update on my latest doctor's visit.

On Monday I went is for a hysterosalpinogram (or HSG as it's much easier to say). I'm not going to go into the gory details of it because I know I have a mixed audience & probably not everyone wants to know. So if you want to know you can go here.

But the good news is that all was well & normal with me. It was simply one last test my doctor wanted to do just to be sure there weren't any other complications causing my miscarriages. The procedure was very uncomfortable but getting back good results made it worth it.

Now we just have to hope that the bill for it isn't too horrible!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

yeah!!! please keep us posted! I hate being out of the loop!