It's time for another video from Rhett & Link! These are the same guy that did the Facebook Song which I posted here.
Currently Rhett & Link are doing a road trip sponsored by Alka-Seltzer where they stop in different parts of the country trying the local food in humorous ways.
I love the stuff these guys do because even though some are a little weird, they're always clean. I learned on wikipedia that they're originally from North Carolina & have been best friends since the 1st grade.
So it's no surprise now knowing that they're from NC that that's where they came up with this song. They cover different parts of the south & educate you on the many styles of bbq. And, as they will tell you, bbq is meat. It's not a cookout or a grill.
Are you hungry now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't thik I want to eat the one with Mayo... Yummy I was NC BBQ now.
Post a Comment