Friday, November 14, 2008

Youtube Pick of the Week - The Cornhole Song

Yesterday I woke up with a cold. Just felt yucky. The nasal decongestant I took helped stop the drainage for a short time but it dried me out so much that it gave me a horrible headache. So before going to bed I took Nyquil, the highlight to any sickness.

And apparently Nyquil is the wonder drug because I woke up this morning feeling almost 100% better. It's like I was never sick! And of course I slept wonderfully. Little hard to wake up but it's finally out of my system.

So today's a happy Friday for me. And while I was contemplating this morning which video to post today the first one that came to mind was Rhett & Link's Cornhole Song. These guys just crack me up & I love this song. Beware! It may get stuck in your head!

And if anyone can tell me where in America is this game commonly played I'd love to know! These guys are from NC but so am I & I don't recall seeing anyone play this.

No comments: