Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 3

Tomorrow is the due date of my 3rd pregnancy.

I think I've dreaded this one the most so far. This is the baby I actually got to see on screen & see it's tiny heart beat. And although that makes me sad, I'm also so glad I had that opportunity because I can show those ultrasound pictures to people & say that that was life. It wasn't a bunch of tissue. It was a tiny life inside of me.

I've decided to stay home from work tomorrow. I'm not trying to completely hide away from the world. I still intend to go to church tomorrow night & help with the youth Bible study. But work is just the last place I want to be on a day like tomorrow. It will just be easier to deal with any emotions at home.

Besides that, I need some sleep! I'm back off the prometrium so I get a 2-week break from it now. But that stuff has messed up my sleeping schedule & has had me so exausted that I look forward to having some time to rest.

We are also picking out a Christmas tree tonight. Jeremy will help set it in the stand & I'll spend tomorrow decorating it & the rest of the house. I'll try to post some pictures of the finished project.

Anyway, if you can remember, please pray for me tomorrow.

1 comment: