Monday, December 1, 2008

My puppy is growing up

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of little Keira. Actually, I don't take that many pictures of her. Not compared to what I took with Kaylee growing up. But I don't think this is a sign of how I'll be as a real momma.


Keira turns 10 months old tomorrow. It still doesn't seem like we've had her all that long. I can't believe that she used to be this little. The last picture I've posted of her on here is from when she was stung by a wasp. That one still makes me laugh!



So here she is now. Well, this one was from the summer. I don't know how I got these two to lay right by each other. And don't they look like they're smiling!














Here's Keira on Thanksgiving. She's a very photogenic dog. My mother-in-law actually got better pictures than me. Poor Kaylee always looks like she's being tortured to get her picture taken. Oh, and that's Sadie. I guess you'd say they are cousins!











So there she is. My puppy is almost not a puppy anymore. Sometimes I'm ok with that just so that puppy energy can be gone. She can be pretty annoying at times. But I still love her. She's a very sweet dog. When you talk to her, it seems like she's really trying to listen to what you say. And she loves to watch me in the kitchen. And she loves to play fetch in the house. Give her just a little attention & she'll bring you a chewed up stuffed animal that's hardly stuffed anymore & expect you to toss it.


She really has been a good addition to our little family.

No comments: