Friday, January 16, 2009

Appointment Set

Well, I sure hope gas does spike back up because we're gonna be making some trips to Plano in the near futre. My OB/GYN has referred me to an RE in Plano. Not the ideal location for us but we'll make the sacrifice.

My first appointment is on Jan. 30 @ 2:45. It will pretty much just be a consultation. In the mean time, I need to gather up all my records so the new doc has all the info on me that he needs.

I would have liked for the appointment to be sooner (like Monday?), but a 2 week wait is better than a 2 month wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to hear your report after this Friday. I hope they will be able to easily diagnose and treat the situation. I pray for you and Jeremy everytime you cross my mind.
I know you guys don't listen to a lot of contemporary Christian music, but look up the lyrics to You Never Let Go by Matt Redman. This song bring me to tears every time I hear it. It is a reminder that no matter what we are going through God always has a hold on us. I hope it encourages you. I love it!

Unknown said...

Please keep us posted. :-) We'll be praying for you both. :-) We love you and miss you! :-)

Michelle said...

Hey, I know we don't see each other any more and we don't talk that much, but I want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you and Jeremy and these struggles. You're in my thoughts and prayers often. Please know when it does happen, and it WILL happen, that I will be rejoicing greatly for both of you!