Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do Re Mi Train Station

I love musicals! My all-time favorite will always be Annie. When I was a little girl I would watch it every single day. My love for musicals continued with Rogers & Hammerstein's movies & later added a little Broadway to it with favs like Phantom of the Opera & Les Miserables (who's soundtrack I listened to today). I even recently watched Mama Mia, & even though it was a little silly, it still made me smile.

My favorite aspect of musicals is that everyone can sing & dance. Everyone. And if someone breaks into song & dance, everyone else knows all the steps.

I sooooo wish this was real life. Sure, I make my good attempt at singing alto. But dancing, yeah right! I have no moves! Guess it's a good thing I'm a Baptist!

I saw this video today & it just helped brighten up my day. I can't believe how many people must have been in on it. But there's just no way you can watch this & not smile. And if you're like me, you wish you had been there when it all happened.

1 comment:

Samantha A. said...

One of my favorites was Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I didn't like the main girl's voice but it's fun to watch.