I've been reading on my Baby Center birth board of a lot of chicks who are already feeling their babies moving. One even said she felt it at 11 weeks! Could they be serious or just don't know the different between movement & gas? So I've been wondering if I'd be feeling it soon.
Having gone through so many miscarriages I've become very aware of my body, meaning any little tingled or cramp or whatever I'm aware of it & wonder what it is. Thankfully I haven't had any cramping this pregnancy (well, a short one at 5 weeks but it was probably just stretching out muscles). But now I'm "looking" for those butterfly flutters.
Friday night right after going to bed I felt what was like tiny little bubbles popping right where I know the baby is. They were very light but I wasn't ready to say I definitely felt the baby since I had also been dealing with a lot of gas.
Yes, I know that's probably normal TMI but this is just one of those beautiful aspects of pregnancy so deal with it!
Anyway, last night I was laying on my side on the couch watching the finale to season 1 of Lost (we're re-watching it all because the final season starts). Suddenly, while NOT having gas, I felt those "bubbles" again. But this time they felt "bigger", if that makes sense. And they kinda tickled.
The feedback I'm getting from others is that was probably the real thing. So yah! I can't wait until I start feeling actual kicks. And even more I can't wait until Jeremy will be able to feel it, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its one of the best feelings ever isnt it? Hold onto that. You'll miss feeling those kicks when your LO is 10 months old!
I'm so excited for you!!!!!!
Post a Comment