Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Keller has been blessed!


A few months back I talked about one of my favorite "eatin' places" - Zaxby's. Since then we've been making the (sometimes) 45 minute drive just for some chicken goodness.

Well, no longer. Now we have to drive no more than 3 miles!

The newest Zaxby's opened yesterday & it opened in my town! Now we can go anytime we want.

Well, not really. If you read yesterday's blog you'll remember I'm on that horrible torture called a diet. And that's partly because of too many trips to the other Zaxby's!

We really wanted to be there for opening day. We felt like we owed it to the franchise. But knowing that our meal would have been over 1400 calories EACH (and that's with the sweet tea) we had to refrain.

But we plan on going on Saturday after doing a good 3 mile run at the park. We'll have earned at least part of the meal.

Don't you know that all I'll be thinking about for the next 4 days is having that yummy chicken finger sandwich!

No comments: